We want you to enjoy your vacation by taking part in all of our wonderful activities, but Kids' Club space is limited. Please remember to register as early as possible (2 hours minimum) for any of our Kids' Club activities.
- All children must be potty trained unless there is a disabling condition that prevents regular toileting.
- We recommend that children 5 and under bring a change of clothing.
- Children must wear tennis shoes. (No flip flops or sandals)
- We may play outdoors during many sessions, weather permitting.
- Children must supply a legal proof of age before entering any of the Kids' Club programs. (Birth Certificate, Passport or an age verification letter from a hospital are the only forms that are allowed by the state of Virginia.)
- Children must have a completed Licensure form filled out prior to entering the Kids' Club room.
For a full refund please cancel 24 hours before a program begins. We will allow cancellations for a 50% refund up to four hours before the scheduled start of a program. There will be no refund for a cancellation within four hours of the start of a program.